Custom Vehicle Wraps and Graphics
Large-format printing delivers a wide range of photorealistic options for your business. Give your vehicle or fleet graphics a bright, bold look. Digital printing advances offer exciting new options for both outdoor signs and vehicle graphics. Adams Signs & Graphics can create exceptional, durable large-format graphics for your business using advanced printing technology and UV solvent ink systems.
Combine cost-effective large-format printing with illuminated or non-illuminated displays to update your image anytime!
What are Vehicle Wraps?
Vehicle wraps are large vinyl graphics or decals applied directly onto a vehicle’s body, such as a car, truck, van, or bus. These wraps are used to completely or partially cover the vehicle’s original paintwork, transforming its appearance. Vehicle wraps can be used for both personal and commercial purposes.
Here are some key points about vehicle wraps:
- Design and Customization: Vehicle wraps offer a wide range of design possibilities. They can be customized with various colors, patterns, textures, and graphics to create eye-catching designs that reflect personal style or business branding.
- Vinyl Material: Vehicle wraps are typically made from high-quality vinyl material, which is durable, weather-resistant, and can withstand exposure to UV rays. The vinyl material can be printed with a design and then adhered to the vehicle’s surface.
- Installation: Applying a vehicle wrap requires skill and expertise. The process involves thoroughly cleaning the vehicle’s surface, ensuring it is free of dirt and debris. The vinyl wrap is then carefully applied, stretched, and smoothed out to ensure a smooth and seamless appearance.
- Partial and Full Wraps: Vehicle wraps can cover the entire vehicle or only specific areas. A full wrap completely changes the vehicle’s appearance, while a partial wrap covers selected sections, such as the sides, hood, or rear.
- Advertising and Branding: Vehicle wraps are commonly used for advertising purposes. Businesses can wrap their company vehicles with branding elements, including logos, taglines, and contact information. This turns the vehicle into a mobile billboard, increasing brand visibility and awareness.
- Protection and Resale Value: Vehicle wraps can provide a protective layer to the underlying paintwork, shielding it from minor scratches and UV damage. Additionally, the wrap can be removed without causing any damage to the original paint, allowing the vehicle to be restored to its original condition. This can help preserve the resale value of the vehicle.
- Temporary and Long-Term Use: Vehicle wraps can be applied temporarily for specific events or promotional campaigns, or they can be used as a long-term branding solution. Temporary wraps are typically easier to remove, while long-term wraps are designed to withstand prolonged exposure to the elements.
Vehicle wraps have gained popularity due to their versatility, advertising potential, and ability to transform the appearance of a vehicle. Whether for personal expression or commercial purposes, they offer an effective way to make a statement on the road.
Types of Vehicle Wraps
Various types of vehicle wraps are available, each serving different purposes and offering unique effects. Here are some common types of vehicle wraps:
- Full Vehicle Wrap: A full vehicle wrap covers the entire vehicle surface, including the body panels, windows, and even the roof. It completely transforms the appearance of the vehicle and provides maximum advertising space.
- Partial Vehicle Wrap: A partial vehicle wrap covers only specific areas of the vehicle, such as the sides, rear, or hood. It can be a cost-effective option while still delivering a significant visual impact.
- Color Change Wrap: This type of wrap is used to change the color of the vehicle entirely. It allows you to give your vehicle a fresh look without repainting. Color change wraps come in a wide range of colors and finishes, including matte, gloss, metallic, or textured.
- Commercial Wraps: Commercial wraps are designed specifically for businesses and are used as mobile advertising. They feature the company’s logo, branding elements, contact information, and promotional messages. These wraps are an effective way to generate brand awareness and reach a wide audience.
- Personalized Wraps: Personalized wraps cater to individual preferences and creative expression. They can include custom designs, patterns, images, or personal artwork. Personalized wraps are popular among car enthusiasts, hobbyists, or individuals who want to make a unique statement with their vehicle.
- Fleet Wraps: Fleet wraps are used for branding and advertising purposes on a company-owned vehicle fleet. They maintain consistent branding across multiple vehicles, promoting brand recognition and professionalism.
- Window Graphics: Window graphics are designed specifically for windows and provide a one-way vision effect. They allow passengers inside the vehicle to see outside while presenting an advertising message to people outside. Window graphics are commonly used in commercial vehicles.
- Specialty Wraps: Specialty wraps refer to unique and specialized types of wraps. They can include textured wraps, such as carbon fiber, brushed metal, or leather finishes, as well as wraps with special effects like reflective or glow-in-the-dark properties.
These are just a few examples of the types of vehicle wraps available. Each type offers its own advantages and can be customized to suit specific needs, whether it’s for advertising, personalization, or protection purposes.
Examples of Automobile & Fleet Vehicle Wraps
We pride ourselves on creating professional custom signs that draw attention to your business. Check out examples of vehicle wrap signage for inspiration.
Making Great Signs For Over 70 Years
From design and permits to installation and maintenance, Adams Signs is a full-service turnkey signage partner here to help keep your business and your mission illuminated.
Begin Your Signage Project Today
At Adams Signs, we will help guide you to choose the best signage to meet your goals and budget. Get started today with a free, no-obligation quote.