Custom Signs and Graphics for Restaurants
You want your signs to celebrate the delicious food and excellent restaurant staff and invite new patrons into your doors.
Are you having a BOGO deal on your famous enchiladas? Done. Wanting to inform your customers of new business hours? Easy. Ready for a complete signage branding revamp? Don’t sweat it!
We proudly offer a full-service solution for restaurants, from permitting to the final hookup of all signage. Many of our projects combine interior and exterior signage, graphics, and vinyl options on virtually any service to take your branding to the next level!
Benefits of Custom Restaurant Signage
Exterior and interior signs play a crucial role in the success of restaurants by attracting customers, enhancing brand visibility, improving customer experience, and communicating important information. Here are the benefits of both exterior and interior signs for restaurants:
Exterior Restaurant Signs
Branding and Visibility
Exterior signs, such as storefront signs, awnings, or illuminated signs, display the restaurant’s name, logo, and unique branding elements. They create a strong visual presence, making the restaurant easily recognizable and enhancing brand visibility within the community.
Well-designed and eye-catching exterior signs can capture the attention of passersby, drawing them into the restaurant. Signs that showcase daily specials, promotions, or mouthwatering food images can entice potential customers and increase foot traffic.
Wayfinding and Location
Exterior signs can provide directional information to guide customers to the restaurant’s entrance, especially in shopping complexes or busy areas. Clear and visible signage helps potential diners easily find and access the restaurant.
Exterior signs can communicate the restaurant’s unique selling points, such as cuisine type (Italian, Mexican, etc.), healthy options, or specialty dishes. This helps differentiate the restaurant from competitors and attracts customers seeking specific dining experiences.
Interior Restaurant Signs
Menu signs or boards display the restaurant’s food and beverage offerings, including prices and descriptions. Well-designed menu boards enhance the dining experience, help customers make informed choices, and promote upselling of high-margin items.
Promotions and Specials
Interior signs can highlight daily specials, happy hour discounts, seasonal promotions, or limited-time offers. These signs grab customers’ attention, encourage them to try new items or visit during specific times, and drive sales.
Directional and Informational Signs
Interior signs can guide customers to various areas within the restaurant, such as restrooms, bar, or private dining rooms. They can also provide important information, such as hours of operation, reservation policies, or allergy warnings, improving customer convenience and satisfaction.
Branding and Ambience
Interior signs contribute to the overall ambiance and branding of the restaurant. Signs displaying the restaurant’s logo, mission statement, or unique design elements create a cohesive and memorable dining experience, reinforcing brand identity.
Safety and Compliance
Interior signs can include safety-related information, such as fire exits, emergency procedures, or hygiene reminders. Compliance with health and safety regulations helps ensure a safe and comfortable customer dining environment.
Signs can encourage customer interaction, such as feedback boards, social media handles, or loyalty program information. Engaging signs foster customer loyalty, feedback, and online presence.
Overall, the strategic use of exterior and interior restaurant signs helps attract customers, promote the brand, enhance the dining experience, and communicate important information. Well-designed and well-placed signage can significantly contribute to a restaurant’s success.
Permanent & Changeable Restaurant Signs
The two primary factors in retail signage are permanent & changeable – both are necessary. Still, depending on your business strategy, one may be more needed than the other.
Permanent signs include wall lettering, printed window shades, etched/frosted glass and on-site signs.
Changeable signs may include anything digital, menu boards, flags/banners, and cut-outs.
Types of Restaurant Signs
Restaurants use a variety of signs to communicate with customers, enhance the dining experience, and promote their brands. Here are some common types of signs found in restaurants:
- Building Signs: These signs are typically mounted on the exterior of the restaurant building and display the restaurant’s name, logo, and sometimes the type of cuisine or other key information.
- Sidewalk Signs: Signs placed outside the restaurant on the sidewalk to attract attention and display specials, menu items, or promotions. These signs can be A-frame boards, chalkboards, or display stands.
- Menu Boards: Signs or boards displaying the restaurant’s food and beverage offerings, including prices and descriptions. Menu boards can be wall-mounted, freestanding, or digital displays.
- Wall Graphics and Murals: Decorative signs or artwork on the walls that enhance the ambiance and theme of the restaurant, creating a unique atmosphere for diners.
- Directional Signs: Signs that guide customers to restrooms, bar areas, or specific sections within the restaurant. These signs improve navigation and customer flow.
- Specials Boards: Signs or chalkboards that showcase daily specials, promotions, or limited-time offers. These boards attract attention and encourage customers to try new menu items.
- Digital Signs: Electronic displays that can be used to showcase menus, promotions, or real-time updates. Digital signs provide flexibility and the ability to change content easily.
- Table Tents: Small signs on tables or counters that promote specific menu items, desserts, beverages, or upcoming events. Table tents catch the attention of diners and encourage upselling.
- Tent Cards: Similar to table tents, these are small signs placed on tables but are typically displayed upright in a cardholder. Tent cards can feature special offers, allergen information, or QR codes for feedback or online ordering.
Safety and Informational Signs
- Hygiene and Safety Signs: Signs that remind customers of health and safety guidelines, such as handwashing, social distancing, or mask-wearing policies.
- Allergy Notices: Signs that inform customers about potential allergens in the food or preparation areas, promoting transparency and customer safety.
- Restroom Signs: Signs indicating the location of restrooms and any specific instructions or guidelines.
- Window Decals: Stickers or graphics placed on restaurant windows to promote special events, delivery services, happy hours, or featured menu items.
- Banners and Posters: Large format signs displayed inside the restaurant to promote events, fundraisers, seasonal specials, or community initiatives.
The types of signs used may vary depending on the restaurant’s concept, size, and branding. Effective signage helps attract customers, communicate offerings, create a pleasant ambiance, and promote sales within a restaurant.
Examples of Restaurant Sign Projects
We pride ourselves on creating professional custom signs that draw attention to your business. Check out examples of our restaurant signage projects for inspiration.
Making Great Signs For Over 70 Years
From design and permits to installation and maintenance, Adams Signs is a full-service turnkey signage partner here to help keep your business and your mission illuminated.
Begin Your Signage Project Today
At Adams Signs, we will help guide you to choose the best signage to meet your goals and budget. Get started today with a free, no-obligation quote.